PolyTurf Plus – Poured polyurethane flooring
QUALITY IN SPORTS BEGINS AT GROUND LEVEL
The pad and pour polyurethane flooring is a great option for multiple indoor sports. It provides resistance to heavy loads, making it an excellent choice for many different applications. The rubber pad underlay provides shock absorption and the poured surface seamlessly seals it. This forms a non-porous surface that is easy to clean. The tough and durable pad and pour surface is the only completely seamless sports flooring option on the market.
Advantage Sport is the exclusive Tarkett Sports Indoor distributor for Canada.
Tarkett Sports products are known for their high performance, durability and ease of maintenance.
This partnership allows us to offer our customers innovative and industry-leading sports flooring solutions.
Gymnasium, Running track, Tennis, Multi-purpose
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High performance seamless surface, cushioned for shock absorption with point-elastic properties.
- Approved for use as a multi-sports surface for all indoor sports.
- Non-porous, therefore hygienic and easy to clean.
- Provides optimum adherence to prevent sliding and slipping.
- High tensile strength and tear strength, the wear layer makes this flooring tough and durable. It can also be used for all kinds of non-sports functions.
- Easy to maintain and can be resurfaced when required.
1. ALIPHATIC COATING
Spray or roller-applied water-based coating for optimal game performance and stain resistance.
2. GAME LINES
Meticulously applied polyurethane paint for precise and permanent game lines.
Formulated elastomeric resin layer for exceptional ball rebound and extra durability.
4. SEAL LAYER
5. SHOCK PAD
Note : On-screen and printer colour representations may vary from actual colours.