Boflex – Wood sports flooring
DESIGNED BY PROFESSIONALS FOR PROFESSIONALS
Tests carried out show that the Boflex Stadium sports floor stands out when it comes to shock-absorption.
It performs exceptionally well when being used by children and adults protecting body joints from shocks.
Gymnasium, Fitness, Aerobics, Dance
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be installed on an even, sound and self-supporting sub-floor or on top of an existing floor.
- Suitable for underfloor heating systems.
- The construction height of Boflex (28 mm) makes it very appropriate for both renovation purposes and new building projects.
- Can withstand an almost unlimited load.
- The special shock-absorption foam under-structure makes the system as suitable for children’s games as it is for tackling the weight of heavy grandstands.
- Environmentally friendly product based on natural and renewable resources.
1. TOP LAYER
Top layer made of hardwood (Canadian Maple)
2. MIDDLE LAYER
5. MOISTURE BARRIER
Note : On-screen and printer colour representations may vary from actual colours.