Boflex – Engineered hardwood sports flooring
DESIGNED BY PROFESSIONALS FOR PROFESSIONALS
This engineered hardwood flooring isn’t produced for just any application or market. The unique design of this flooring is made especially for sports settings. This high quality floor is very stable, less likely to expand, contract, and move when exposed to different temperatures and humidity levels. It is a flooring that has an even surface without gaps, making it easier to clean and to maintain over time.
Its high-performance built-in shock absorbing material is intended to reduce stress on the user’s joints during physical activities. It can also endure multi-purpose usage due to its capacity to withstand virtually unlimited heavy loads and rolling loads. Also capable of accommodating the need for a subfloor heating system if this is a requirement in your facility.
These multiple benefits can make a real difference when comes time to choosing the appropriate flooring for your construction.
Gymnasium, Dance, Aerobics, Fitness, Church, Community/Recreation centre, Multi-purpose
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be installed on an even a level subfloor or on top of an existing floor.
- Faster installation means little down time for your facility.
- The slim construction height of 1-1/8 in (28 mm) makes it very appropriate for both renovations and new building projects, especially when compared to thicker traditional hardwood flooring.
- No nails and no staples, only specialised glue is necessary for a successful installation.
- Double tongue & groove design makes the flooring extremely strong and durable.
- The special built-in foam strips beneath the floor boards absorb shocks in a progressive manner, making the system suitable for varying weights.
- Stable construction to withstand practically unlimited loads.
- Suitable for underfloor heating systems.
- Environmentally friendly floor, based on natural and renewable resources.
1. TOP LAYER
Top layer made of 3.5 mm hardwood
2. MIDDLE LAYER
Double tongue and groove (Spruce)
5. MOISTURE BARRIER
Note : On-screen and printer colour representations may vary from actual colours.