Actiflex – Engineered hardwood sports flooring
PROVIDING FLEXIBILITY AND COMFORT
This engineered wood flooring with a hardwood surface is designed for surfaces of up to 6,000 square feet and its integrated locking system provides quick and easy installation. This product presents all the advantages of hardwood, and also offers the possibility of mobility, capable of being moved to another location. No specialized tools are required as the boards can be simply fastened together without the need for nails, staples, or glue. These features greatly simplify the installation process, making use of this system really convenient, all while ensuring minimal downtime during installation.
The resilient foam sub-layer offers the benefit of sound absorption and delivers the essential need for cushioning during action-related recreational activities. In fact, Actiflex combines the best of natural products equipped with the latest technology.
Dance, Aerobics, Fitness, Multi-purpose
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Foam sub-layer provides shock absorption for physical activities.
- Fast and easy installation saves energy and reduces downtime.
- Can be installed on an even subfloor or on top of an existing floor.
- Requires no specialized tools or components such as nails, staples, and glue.
- The low construction height of 1-1/8 in (28 mm) makes it very appropriate in the construction of new buildings and renovation projects.
- Factory-applied uniform surface finish provides easy cleaning.
- Environmentally sustainable and is a renewable natural resource.
1. TOP LAYER
Hardwood top layer of 3.5 mm
2. MIDDLE-LAYER AND UNDER-LAYER
Middle-layer and under-layer (Spruce)
3. HDF BOARD
5. MOISTURE BARRIER
Note : On-screen and printer colour representations may vary from actual colours.