Actiflex – Wood sports flooring
DESIGNED BY PROFESSIONALS FOR PROFESSIONALS
Actiflex is an area-elastic sports floor. Its boards are installed on top of a shock absorption foam. It can be installed on
an even, sound and self-supporting subfloor or an existing floor. It has been tested in accordance to the demands of the
EN 14904 standard and Actiflex meets the requirements of all five test elements and achieves the highest classification.
Gymnasium, Fitness, Aerobics, Dance
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be installed on an even, sound and self-supporting sub-floor or on top of an existing floor
- The construction height of Actiflex (29 mm) makes it very appropriate for both renovation purposes and
new building projects.
- Environmentally friendly product based on natural and renewable resources.
- Fast and easy. No specialised tools or glue needed.
1. TOP LAYER
Hardwood top layer (Canadian Maple)
2. MIDDLE-LAYER AND UNDER-LAYER
Middle-layer and under-layer (Spruce)
3. HDF BOARD
5. MOISTURE BARRIER
Note : On-screen and printer colour representations may vary from actual colours.